IBM SPSS Statistics 24.0 HF002 IF014 (macOS)
- Category Apps
- Type Mac
- Language English
- Total size 569.3 MB
- Uploaded By macapps
- Downloads 21
- Last checked 16 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 8 hours ago
- Seeders 25
- Leechers 2
Infohash : DD35F28D5E0A3E076C3E67EB2B0F45BDBDDFDEDD
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) has released an interim fix (IF014) to SPSS Statistics 24 HF002, is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics.
interim fix (IF014) - Release notes:
Applies to versions: 22.214.171.124
Upgrades to: 126.96.36.199
Severity: 30 - Moderate Impact/High Probability of Occurrence
Advisory Title: 24 FP2: IF 014 for Modeler GH#14 - APAR PI94000
About IBM SPSS Statistics 24. IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
IBM SPSS Statistics 24 brings enhancements requested from customers for some of our most popular procedures and modules. In fact, throughout the development cycle we worked closely with select customers to address your biggest needs and concerns. This resulted in a product release that feels refreshingly different as we addressed customer requests around enhancing existing analytical procedures and product usability. Here’s a summary of what’s new in IBM SPSS Statistics 24:
- IBM SPSS Statistics Extensions for R, Python, and SPSS Syntax. Extensions provide powerful features for you, the end user, by being a constant stream of new content without requiring a separate purchase or requiring a new product installation. This year we’ve made extensions both easy and fun to try. I encourage everyone to try downloading and building an extension today by navigating to the new Extensions menu.
- Smarter dataset importing and exporting. Getting data into and out of IBM SPSS Statistics is now easier than ever. We know our users primarily use Excel and CSV files to import and export data, so we’ve prioritized ease of use for these channels. The simplified importing will save you hours of time with our new smarter importing algorithms. Simply try importing a text or Excel file to see how fast you’ll go from raw data to statistical insight.
- Custom Tables refresh. Custom Tables is one of our most popular modules. Its drag and drop interface is easy to use while providing the ability to generate everything from simple summaries to deep statistical output. We’ve now made this procedure even more powerful by adding new statistical functionality and customer requested features. Navigate to Analyze -> Custom Tables menu to try it for yourself.
- Other enhancements include a new modern look for table output, Python 3 programmability, revert to saved functionality, support for additional date/time formats, and more. See the full list of what’s new in the online product documentation.
About IBM. IBM (International Business Machines) ranks among the world's largest information technology companies, providing a wide spectrum of hardware, software and services offerings.
IBM, frequently referred to as "Big Blue," got its start in hardware and prospered in that business for decades, becoming the top supplier of mainframe computers. Over the years, the company shifted its focus from hardware to software and services. By the 2010s, IBM further modified its business mix to emphasize such fields as cloud-based services and cognitive computing. IBM Watson, a cognitive system, has become the company's high-visibility offering in the latter technology segment. IBM, while still a major IT player, has lost the dominance it enjoyed during the mainframe era.
Product: IBM SPSS Statistics
Version: 188.8.131.52 HF002 IF014
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.ibm.com/
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / MacOsx Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 7, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Software Prerequisites: IBM SPSS Statistics 24.0 HF002
Size: 17.2 mb
- IBM_SPSS_Statistics_24.0_HF002_IF014.rar (16.8 MB)
- More APPS - Daily Updates.url (0.0 KB)
- sPSta24002_Mac.rar (552.5 MB)
- X-Videos.url (0.1 KB)